Thursday, March 15, 2012

Holiday time :)


Howdy! It's holiday timeee! Well, i have simple clothes for you. You like travel with your bff? or sport maybe?. Put your shoes on and we're ready to mix n match some clothes :

1.  Traveler

Okay, i have good news for you. Actually, great news. I found a style that really make you look simple but cool at your holiday. Ready traveleeer?



What do you think? Great thing if you like it. Shorts, top, hat or camera. Good things to mix n match for your holiday.

2. Sport

I don't know you like it or not, but i still mix it. Because i'm so confuse to mix it. I need an hour ( i think ), to mix it. Yeaah, watch "castle" and i have the idea. I think "castle" is my lucky charm, haha :). Oh yeah, i forgot something. Sports time everyone?



So, i need to think again to make like this. It's soo confusing. Maybe for some people, it's really easy. But, i'm not profesional. I'm just an amateur ( Still hoping to be a profesional).

3. Beach time

Beach time? Hard choice. But, i'm already make one. So, don't be surprise because it's so simple. At the beach, i think we don't have to wear anything that.. yeah, you know. Well, beach timee!


What do you think? I think it's pretty enough. I'm always wanna go to the beach. But, it's so hard to there. Because, in my city, the beach is dirty. The greatest beach is in Bali. Well, i don't have money. And my parents, doesn't want to go there, because in Bali, tsunami maybe happened. But, i really wish there aren't tsunami in Bali.

4. Mall


Mall? Sound like ma place. Hangout, shopping, that's happen at the mall. So, put your shirt on and ready for the mall


So, what do you think? Sorry, if it's all white. Because, i try another colour and it looks horrible ( i think ). So, white are a perfect colour.

Enough for today. I'm exhausted. Really. Ciaaooo!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog ~ so sorry you're having trouble with the sidebar tags. The key is using my themes over the "Minima" template rather than custom one you're using. If you follow along with the tutorials on this page: Blogging Tutorials they will help you set everything up or you can send me a message at my email: plumroselane@gmail.com
    ♥Sharon
    www.PlumroseLane.com

    ReplyDelete